Dessert exclusively made by Fricano’s Sweet Shoppe at Fricano Place
Terms and Conditions
1) Prices are based per person, per platter/bowl/display or per pizza.
2) 6% MI State Tax and an 20% Service Charge will be applied to all food, beverage and rental items.
3) Fricano’s Muskegon Lake does not offer the appetizer, salad and dessert items to the general restaurant; therefore, these items are ordered individually to fulfill the needs of each particular event. The menu items offered by Fricano’s Special Events Catering must be ordered 10 days prior to your scheduled event date.
4) Due to products that have been ordered, quantities can be added to, but not reduced 10 days prior to your scheduled event date.
5) To ensure adequate ordering and staffing, a final guest count must be given 10 days prior to your scheduled event. It is your responsibility to provide Fricano’s Special Events Catering with your guest count. If the guest count is not provided 10 days prior to your event, your event will be based on the estimated count provided at the time of booking.
6) Fricano’s Pizza is only available after 4:00 p.m. Hors D’oeuvres, Appetizers and Salads can be available any time of day.
7) All buffet equipment, buffet decoration and additional buffet linens are included.
8) Service includes professional staff, food prep, including labor, set up and clean up.
9) Food prices are based on the current market value and are subject to change without notice.
10) The final payment is due at the conclusion of the event.
11) Fricano’s Muskegon Lake accepts cash, check, and credit card (Visa or MasterCard) payments. Please make checks payable to Fricano’s Muskegon Lake.